Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Business Rally in California

The President of lia sophia, Tory Kiam!!!!My man on the stage! He's so hot!

Me and my girls (Micheal jumped in the middle)
Me and Dan :)
Dan and Micheal as the lolly pop kids!!! We laughed so hard our sides hurt!



I went out to California this past weekend and attended Lisa's business Rally! It was so powerful! Lisa asked Dan and I to do some training, we were so honored to be a part of this amazing day! (Dan forgot to get a picture of me doing it!). After the rally a few of us stayed and visited. Micheal (who is Lisa's 16 yr. old son and has a show on the Disney channel- we are so proud of him!) and Dan decided to suck the helium out of the balloons and sing songs and act silly, everyone was so entertained! We have plenty of blackmail photos of Micheal for the future!! Who are you taking to Paris with you now Micheal!!!??? Dan also came home with me after the weekend and is home now for good! I finally feel like I can breath. I am not so overwhelmed any more, it's a good thing to be married.

1 comment:

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Tara...I don't know if you remember be, but I snuck over to your blog from Wenona's blog. Its Kelli Allen. Cute pictures!